123HP Officejet 5264 Printer USB Setup
Information given below holds the 123.hp.com/setup 5264 and installation information regarding your 123 HP Officejet 5264 USB setup. For any issues and queries, get in touch with our technical expertise @ Toll-Free 1819-716-0730.
123.hp.com/setup 5264 USB Printer Setup
You can set up your HP Officejet 5264 printer on a USB connection on Windows operating system also. You can also install the full feature 123.hp.com/Setup 5264 driver and can have the access to most supported features from a USB connected printer.
HP Officejet 5264 USB Printer Setup For Windows
Below are the steps given to complete the setup:
- User should have a USB cable of length less than 9 feet 10 inches.
- Connect your USB cable to the computer before installing the 123 HP Officejet 5264 driver.
- Now install the 123 HP Officejet 5264 driver
- Go to 123.hp.com, Download 123.hp.com/setup 5264 Driver
- Open the downloaded file and install the setup.
- Now you will be asked to select the connection type, go for USB.
- If in any case download files from 123.hp.com you can install a driver from 123 HP Setup.
Now you can print scan and fax with your 123 HP Officejet 5264 All-in-One Printer series.
- Many times users use USB cable and they still failed to print all their software installation fails working. Read and follow the below instructions to solve your problem.
- Remove the CD from the CD or DVD drive.
- Disconnect your USB cable from your computer system.
- Proceed with restarting the computer.
- Again insert the printer software CD in the CD or DVD drive.
- Now follow the instructions given on your display.
- Install 123hp Officejet 5264 printer software.
- Do not connect your USB cable until you see the text regarding it, on your display.
- Once your installation is finished restart your computer.
HP Officejet 5264 USB Printer Setup For MAC
To setup your USB printer connection follow the instructions given below:
- If you want to get most supported features from USB connected printer go on installing the full feature of your HP Officejet 5264 printer driver.
- Keep it mind some of the requirements before setting up the USB connection. Make sure that your printer is on before the setup.
- User must have a cable less than 9 feet 10 inches of length. User should disconnect the USB cable from computer. And make sure that you will not reconnect it until the driver asks for it.
- From the Apple software update download the HP easy start guide, user can also download a full feature driver.
- Web search 123.hp.com (or) CLICK HERE to Download
- Now you can see a page from where you can download 123HP software and driver downloads for downloading the full feature printer driver application.
- When HP easy start get downloaded, Follow Instruction on your screen to 123HP Setup your printer.
- Now you can see and select your printer connection type, go for USB
- Check your install screen
- You should keep in mind that the option of 123HP scan or 123 HP easy scan is selected for 123 HP Officejet 5264 Printer to enable full scan functionality.
- When you see add a HP Officejet 5264 Printer to the printer queue, select your 123.hp.com/setup 5264 printer.
- Click use, Select name of HP Officejet 5264 Printer
- Click Add, Get back to 123 HP installer and complete the installation process.
Print Document using USB
Once you are done with preparation and setting up your 123.hp.com/Setup 5264 USB setup connection. Follow the steps given below to print document
- Before printing a document you can preview the document also you can adjust the print settings
- You can edit the document and edit the font and text size, you can also choose the layout options. You also have the option to choose the appearance settings.
- Open the application open the document you want to print
- Click File
- Then Click on Print and this will open general print settings
- Select Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences which will give you the access layout and advanced print settings.
- You can change the settings from Document Properties or Printing Preferences window
- You can change the following layout and paper setting
- Click OK
- Click Print
Printing from a Flash Drive
- First of all Insert the flash driver
- Open the document or file you want to printed from you 123.hp.com/Setup 5264 Printer
- You can preview the document also you can adjust the print settings
- Edit the document and edit the font and text size, choose the layout options.
- Choose the appearance settings.
- Click File
- You can check general print settings, click Print
- Click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences (check the access layout and advanced print settings)
- Change the settings from Document Propertiesor Printing Preferences window
- Change the following layout and paper setting
- Click OK
- Finally Click Print